I know I need to post when my mom who only checks this occasionally notices that I haven't posted in a while...
According to Eric's calculations, as of today, I am 2/3rds done with this adventure. I want to be careful with how I express my experiences so they don't perpetuate stereotypes or fail to express the respect for a different culture.
I can say that I'm looking forward to returning to the east coast to be with Eric, to calm my nomadic lifestyle a bit (to be able to stock the shelves with groceries and to be able to ride a bike regularly will be great!) and relax in a comfortable setting.
Tomorrow, I am going to be a driver for an Australian woman who wants to do research for a screenplay in the Black Hills and the Badlands. I'm looking forward to a change of scenery and the fresh forest air at Mt. Rushmore.
No comments:
Post a Comment