Can I say, I'm a little proud of myself? I've become addicted to gmail since I came home. It's like watching the mailbox for a package, but I'm hoping for some written love from my TFA and Faith friends in NC or NJ college friends or French friends or Jumonville folks. Perhaps it's my way to keep connected to the people I love who live all over the world (stinkin' me for moving so much!).
Oh, wait, that's not what I'm proud of. Two days ago, I started tallying the number of times I checked my email each day. Wednesday- 13 times (don't judge!). Thursday- 12 times. Today- 10 times. I'm allowed one more check tonight.
If I keep this up, I could be down to three checks a day by Friday. That's about normal, right?
P.S. If you're thinking, why does that girl not email me back then if she's checking it so often- I'm horribly greedy and enjoy receiving better than sending. Sorry!
2 comments:
I am totally the same way. Seriously. We are learning a technology unit in spanish... and our teacher asked us if we are addicted to the internet. I'm not addicted to the internet... but I check my email an obscene number of times a day. I'm working on getting better at it... sort of.
Email addiction, I wonder if that's going to become a new diagnosis. Apparently there's a new "hurried woman syndrome"...
Post a Comment