Monday, December 1, 2008

No complaints

Thanksgiving was good. Eric met my family up in NH. Dad likes him a lot. Says he's handsome, bright and good at conversation. It didn't take Dad long to notice. ;-)

Strangely worth noting, both Eric and I got bloody knuckles playing billards. Weird, right? First off, Mom now owns a pool table because it came with the house she bought to retire in. So that explains why we spend hours playing pool this past week. Then we just kept smacking our right hands into the wooden edge of the table. Eric is a great help when I can't put on a Band-aid with one hand... I'm starting to get embarassed at the number of times he's had to bandage me up in the past seven months.

That's right, we will have been dating for seven months on Wednesday. No complaints here about celebrating an anniversary every month. Unfortunately, Eric and I are now buried under work so we might need to have a belated celebration.

How's seminary you might ask? At the moment, my week's to do list includes three more papers, a presentation and a song composition as well as two part time jobs... It might be a long week, but it'll be over before I know it and then I might just be bored. So again, no complaints.

1 comment:

The Sexton Crew said...

I want to meet Eric and give my evaluation of him. What's that? Not sure he's willing to drive to NC just to see us? uh huh. Well, ahem, I'll be sure to include that in my notes.

;-) We miss you!