This is how badly I want to go home to Eric: I'm purposely trying to sleep between 8-9 hrs. a night because it's the fastest way to pass the time... :-(
I love you Heather! I think this is my first purposeful post on your blog (I don't count the one where you narrated my ramblings against my will...). I was thinking about you and missing you so I decided to check your blog and found not 1, but 2 posts and a picture! Made me all happy inside! See? People DO read your blog!
2 comments:
I love you Heather! I think this is my first purposeful post on your blog (I don't count the one where you narrated my ramblings against my will...). I was thinking about you and missing you so I decided to check your blog and found not 1, but 2 posts and a picture! Made me all happy inside! See? People DO read your blog!
<3
See you in 17 days!
Eeewwww!
;-)
Post a Comment