I'm done with my fourth semester of seminary! This week I took finals, finished teaching the after-school aviation and drama classes, was accepted into CPE after my interview, got an oil change and found out my timing belt was right on the verge of snapping, just got the belt changed this morning, got next semester's books out of the library to read over break, bought and wrapped some presents and tried to enjoy this last week with Eric before I go home for a week. After finally getting eight hours of sleep and getting my car back from the shop with a lower bill than I had expected, I'm feeling more relaxed than I have in months. So thankful for this breath of fresh air.
Over break, I just have to read and plan a wedding because in five weeks, I'm back to 50+hr weeks. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment