Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hard to Concentrate

It's getting stinkin' hard to concentrate when I'd rather be day-dreaming about the wedding! I've still got a few weeks of school left but only recently have I really begun to daydream about the processional, reception dancing, holding Eric's hands, the music, the family and friends all present, the dress, the rings, the first night together... I can sit through whole lectures distracted by the enjoyable thought of dear Honor, the flower girl, or of little Joey, the ring-bear who'll be fifteen months old next month. I have no idea how I'll be able to enjoy all the loved ones that will be there as much as I want to. Honestly, I think it'll be a little strange when I'm used to one-on-one conversations compared to everyone at one party!

Nine more papers/projects plus two finals before this semester is over. I think I can, I think I can!

No comments: