- don't take extra jobs just to save up money for a wedding. rather work with what you have 'cause the extra stress is so not worth it
- don't read bridal magazines and websites 'cause they just feed the wedding businesses and drive you crazy with body image concerns
- pre-think up a response to "how's the wedding planning going?" 'cause sometimes people don't need to know what you're going through
- the relationship and marriage is most important, not the wedding and reception
- everything's going to be fine so relax a little
things I'm glad we did:
- split up the to do list
- pinky promise Eric's mom that she and I won't have the typical mother-in-law/daughter-in-law relationship
- work through a marriage counseling booklet
- spend time together whenever possible
I'm looking forward to marrying Eric so much. I'm looking forward to coming home to each other, not leaving each other's places at night, facing the world together, learning more about how he ticks so well, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment