Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lovely Day

Two weeks ago, we had snow days and today it was 50 degrees. Welcome, Spring Break! I have to admit I'm loving the warmer weather because with warmer weather comes weddings. :-)

We booked a honeymoon this afternoon! We're pretty proud of our bargaining skills (Arnold & Pete would be proud) and it looks like it'll be a great time. We also started picking up odds and ends (flower girl petals, water bottles, etc.). 84 days to go. I can hardly imagine what life will be like when we're not planning a wedding, taking classes, working part-time jobs and pulling our hair out.

Hopefully we can go for a bike ride tomorrow. After months of brrr, I'm looking forward to catching the breeze as we wander the rolling streets through town. Then it's back to the grind spending the week at the hospital.

No comments: