50 days until my due date! That's seven weeks until June 24th and only four weeks before I'm considered full-term. Wow! This little boy is often stretching and hiccuping and you can see my belly move, probably from across the room. Unfortunately every time I try to catch the movement on film, little boy settles down before the camera's on.
A couple days ago, I suddenly freaked out that if the baby comes early, we don't have a place for him to sleep. Technically we do, but it's not set up yet. I desperately need to be patient for Eric to finish his last final on Thursday before I try to get him on board about baby prep. And on May 26th, the church is planning a baby shower so I also need to be patient to see what we'll need to get ourselves before little one comes.
Very excited about little man's arrival. Of course I'm nervous but hopefully within the next month, Eric and I can take a labor class (May 10th), pack our bags, get life insurance, write wills, learn how to fold cloth diapers and feel ready for this adjustment. And if the little one can keep baking until June 15th, I'll gracefully wrap up nannying for this family when school ends. Am I ever thankful that I shouldn't be pregnant in midsummer since I already get overheated just sitting still or standing in conversation. Exciting times ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment