EditThis pre-me smiled at me. The most beautiful grin I have ever seen in my life.

Hanging out with baby Greg, Arnold and Arnold's new friend.
Greg was found by social workers in the house alone after his mother
who was a prostitute died. He's now living at Watoto.
A woman said he looks like me. I said, "I wish." I wish I looked like him-- so cute!

Ready to build this thing!

Our first day on the job with the bravest local kids who came out to see the mazungus.
These were the kids who told us the dig for sweet potatoes
but they wished they could eat chicken but it costs too much ($2).
Little did we know what God was going to teach us through them in the next week.
Where's Heather? Can you see my tuff of blonde hair in the center of the circle?I was showing the kids photos of themselves and then teasing them about their grade reports.
No comments:
Post a Comment