Semis change gears right in front of my buildingso their engines can roar at any moment during the night.
No joke. Facility workers have been repainting the exterior of our buildingas early as 7am for the past four weeks.
I have been awoken on multiple occassions by talking workers
directly outside my window on the third floor!
They could see me in my "hebby gebbies"!
School children loudly enjoy their last moments of freedomas they pass my building between 7-7:30am.
This morning, a bagpiper rehearsed at 9am for a funeral servicethat let out at noon. I vaguely remember thinking "I know this song"
while hearing the bagpipe drone through my dreams.
The final kicker was as I was trying to quickly finish a paperthat was due in an hour, a car alarm went off.
I could see the car and no one succeeded in turning it off
for about ten minutes.
All of this after falling asleep at 5am...
Early to bed tonight 'cause it's almost time
to start the whole process all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment