No coffee in eight days.
No much-anticipated shrimp dip.
No favorite salsa.
No hot and sour soup.
No joke, there's plate of chocolate frosted brownies (one of my favorites) and strawberries in front of me. Someone must have thought it was a good idea to tempt Heather by putting these untouchables at my place in the classroom. We're not talking about a brownie or two. I can count at least five when I lower my laptop cover blockade.
Health Services said they would finally test me. But the results won't be back until Monday. (that would leave me five more days of cramping, and more undisclosed details). Thankfully, they said I could take an antibiotic for saminilla (sp?) poisoning since I can only trace the problem to a certain hamburger.
I don't know what I'd do without Eric forcing me to eat. I just don't want to but it made him upset this afternoon that I had only eaten half of breakfast and hadn't made lunch. I hadn't even realized I was missing a meal. I was just proud that I drank the orange juice...
1 comment:
Hey girl. Any chance you are dealing with giardia Miss World Traveler? Just a thought. Mamoune introduced us to this delightful creature and 8,000 of his microscopic friends after our last trip to Haiti. NOT FUN! Hope you have an answer soon.
Love you!
Amie
Post a Comment