Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Day of Antibiotics

I've spent the past two and a half weeks in the bathroom. I'm not pregnant. Rather I'm now recovering from colitis (swollen colon). Not a fun time.

This time wasn't as bad as my bout a year and a half ago but I never ever want to get this ever again. Apparently this 26-year old body really needs exercise, not to overeat and to process out stress. Tomorrow I'm taking the last of 10-days of antibiotic with the prayer that I'll start recovering soon. Prayers would be much appreciated both for my physical and emotional health. I also have to work three hours tomorrow where there's only a stool to sit on... I hope I can survive that since I've been circulated between the bed and hard backed chairs for the past few days.

Lord God, please have mercy on me and all those who aren't feeling well. Have compassion on us. Give us and those around us the wisdom to respond appropriately. Help me please, Lord, to regain strength so I can continue to enjoy my marriage, family and friends. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: