Working at a children's retail store makes me paranoid. For the past two weeks, I've had strange symptoms-- nausea, bloating, cramps, craving for salsa. It all started when I work up feeling sick two Mondays ago, drank a glass of water and promptly vomited. (TMI?) At lunch on Sunday I realized I had eaten salsa every day the previous week and that it was the only thing that looked appealing on the menu of The Cheesecake Factory. I haven't been exercising and I keep intending to but my lower abdomin is so uncomfortable that walking seems to take exertion. I have no idea what's going on and visits to the doctors aren't my favorite so my game plan is to stop drinking milk (for my on-again-off-again lactose intolerance) and to eat a variety of foods. Exercising should be on my list and I'll do it if I can work up the motivation. I'm totally one of those people who gets every symptom if I know what they are so I'm hoping that this is nothing serious, just a paranoia as I watch pregnant women shop for baby clothes.
Waiting another week and half for Auntie seems to be an eternity!
No comments:
Post a Comment