Sunday, February 15, 2009

Best Sport

So the plan was that Eric would surprise me on Friday night and I would surprise him on Saturday night for Valentine's Day. His plan went off without a hitch and was great fun. Unfortunately, my plans A and B both fell through for various reasons and with a newly developed cold, I ended up taking a four hour nap on Vday, made it to Kentucky Fried Chicken for dinner, gave Eric some chocolate and was asleep before 11pm... Today, we made it to church during which I struggled to surpress my great desire to curl up on the pew with my head in his lap in order to sleep. Afterwards, we went straight home so I could again sleep the afternoon away. Now I'm trying desperately to stay awake until Eric gets home from an evening of rehearsals in about twenty minutes. His only request is to see my eyes, so I'm doing my best. This girl's going to be asleep before long...

No comments: