Today was the first time since the beginning of January that I
- drove by myself (around the block to Drew)
- walked to class
- walked up the stairs in the seminary (slowly but surely, don't look anyone in the eye as I huff)
- sang a solo in PanAf (even though my jaw's still locked)
- ate HOT AND SOUR SOUP!!!
Oh, baby!! The only other thing on my to do list (besides gain the energy to stand for more than ten minutes and walk more than 200 yards) is to get healthy enough to finally be able to drink caffeine again. Yes, I have also noticed a pattern in this blog-- that I might be obsessed with caffeinated beverages... C'est la vie.
One last happy thought, I've decided to pick up a pair of jeans that will fit better so I no longer detest getting dressed in my droopy, sloopy, oversized jeans that were new in December... Looking forward to that a lot.
And here's a closing with a shout-out to both Rhonda and Josh who I don't keep in contact nearly as much as I would hope to. Josh, I've noted your blog and Rhonda if you have one, please let me know! Miss you both.
No comments:
Post a Comment