Friday, February 6, 2009

Pepsi, Coffee and Chocolate

Every day gets better. I have a couple more tests to do for the doctor, but I'm on the mend. Eric and I walked to campus this morning even though I had to stop halfway for a long break to catch my breath. Then we got breakfast and tried to play pool but I had to stop after half a game because I was too tired. I've been getting really uncomfortable stomach cramps as if I had an intense ab workout yesterday. Granted, I managed to sit up in public spaces for about 7 hours so it really was a workout. Trying to balance exercise and rest. Good news: I have now microwaved four meals for myself and driven a few blocks after about four weeks of avoiding the wheel. My car still works despite freezing temps and little usage. The doctor also said that I need to watch my weight and make sure that I consistently gain weight for a while. :-) Gotta love that order, right? And I'm allowed to slowly start introducting fiber and lactose. I just wish that everything were immediately back to normal because Eric won't let me have caffeine until it is...

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Wow. I had no idea so much was going on in your life. I hope that you gain your strength back very quickly and I will pray.