Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 Days!

Three days before the wedding! Eric and I worked so hard in the past few months that when Tricia, Mom and Grandma arrived earlier this week ready to work, we didn't have much to do. Unfortunately, I somehow left two personal projects so that keeps me busy in the morning before Tricia wakes up. Then we relax around my apartment until about noon. Yesterday we went on a five mile walk/run before starting to run errands with Eric. Yesterday we were also able to visit the lovely Sherri and her family including the seventeen month old ring bearer, Joey, before going to the new apartment to tidy things up. I haven't heard from mom in about twenty hours so I'm hoping she had a great time in Princeton reuniting with a friend. Tricia bought a GPS to get around NJ safely and... well, to get around which was a good idea. I'm sleeping about seven hours a night, usually restlessly with thoughts about the wedding running through my head. I'm drinking a lot of coffee and trying to limit salt intake as if lowering my water retention will help me fit into the dress better. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE HONEYMOON!! This time in a week, I'll be married! The next time Eric and I go to Sunday worship, we'll be married and have learned what our marriage stories will be for the rest of our lives.

Prayer requests: Peace of God over our minds and spirits instead of anxiety, safe travels for all, may God be glorified during our ceremony and reception, may Eric and I have a union blessed by God. :-)

No comments: