Saturday, June 20, 2009

For Eric

At some point this summer, Eric might think to check my blog and see what's going on, so Eric, if you do, this is for you. Everyone else, sorry.
----------
Dear Eric,

Since this is kind of a public love blog note, I'll try to refrain from getting too personal or mushy. In order for that to work, insert telepathic *** messages where implied by the asterisks. ;-)

I love you so much. Since we're currently 1,597 miles apart, I wish teleportation had been invented so we could ***. I think of you many times a day and wish that we could *** and ***. I can't wait until August 15th when we get to see each other again and can finally *** and harmonize together with the radio. May this truly be the last time we're apart for this long.

Yours,
Heather

*If you're not Eric and you think my love note is completely inappropriate, then you need to read the message again and insert more appropriate implied thoughts!

No comments: