Thursday, October 1, 2009

Deep Breaths

Admittedly, I'm slightly overwhelmed. I'm a full-time student. Since Eric and I are saving up for the wedding, I've taken every job that comes my way and I'm working part-time at the Church Center for the UN, as a youth group leader, teaching after school classes and as a chapel steward on campus. At some point, I also thought it was a great idea to take three fitness classes a week. And I'm a fiancee planning a wedding and wanting to love on Eric (not like that... well, yes, like that, but not yet!). Where have I dropped the ball? Reading for one of my classes and I haven't gotten back to the potential photographers yet. I also need to clean the kitchen table top and put away some clothes. That's not too bad, right?

My mom's coming this weekend and I'm stoked! We're going to look at dresses, meet up with Eric's mom, see the church and reception hall and just enjoy quality time. Oh, baby. Why am I writing a blog post and not getting my schoolwork done for next week?!?

On a side note, I think four of my friends are pregnant and three friends had their babies within the past year. Congratulations to Miss Erinne (even though I don't think she reads this and I'm sure she wouldn't have time now even if she did)!

No comments: