Best thought of the day: "I can do this!" while creating my to do list. :-)
Wedding plans are going well. Slow but well. Eric and I are somehow immensely busy. Big surprise, right?
Respite: We went apple picking last Saturday. I'll post photos when I get a chance to get them off Eric's computer. It was Eric's first time and we had a lot of fun despite the cold temps and drizzling rain. Unfortunately, he insisted we take an Adam and Eve photo...
Off to start teaching my third and last seven-week after-school course. This week starts my "everything's on my plate now" week. Thankfully, it was preceded by Reading Week so I think it's all going to be okay. I've gotten my flu shot, I'm avoiding all sneezers (is that not Christian?...) and I'm ready to face the next month and a half before Thanksgiving. Eric was able to rearrange his work schedule so we can go to my family reunion and I'm stoked!
Time to start a paper that's due tomorrow...!
No comments:
Post a Comment