It's Reading Week, a beautiful respite for seminarians in the middle of the semester. While I've been able to get some errands done, I seemingly am not getting more done than usual. Not sure how that's possible. On Thursday, I'll start teaching drama classes after school. Then I'll officially have started everything for the fall:
- full-time grad student
- after-school drama (2 classes) and aviation/rocketry (1 class) teacher
- occasionally working as a chapel steward
- helping lead a youth group
- taking 3 exercise classes
- singing with 2 choirs
- planning a wedding
Oh, yeah, and I might become the Christian Ed. director at a Chinese church where I am being very successfully bribed by their weekly post-worship Chinese lunch.
I'm not complaining. It's just theraputic to write it all out, take a deep breath and realize yes, we can.
Eric and I are planning to pick apples on Saturday. :-) Chance of snow showers after midnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment