As dictated by Eric for his first ever blog entry. Don't judge.
You're not allowed to do this. I told you, I don't speak the way I write. This is going to come off horribly. Heather, hundreds of people on the Internet are going to think I'm an idiot. What if I stop talking, then you'll have nothing to write. (Silence.) I feel like this is a very one sided game. (He's laughing though... Inappropriate (but not really) comment that I'm not allowed to write... Wrestling to make sure that I don't write it. More laughter.)
What else would you like to tell the hundreds of people who don't read my blog?
That they are clearly missing out.
(More safe silence.)
What? You think I'm going to start talking again? (Careful thought) I should start telling all your deep dark secrets. One time... Alright, so I've got nothing. (Silence. I don't like this game anymore.)
1 comment:
Forced guest bloggers...I'm all for it! Don't worry, Eric -there's an unwritten law of low expectations among us non-professional bloggers. You'll be fine!
Amie
Post a Comment