Friday, February 15, 2008

Have a little faith

I'm just going to say it, forgive me if it's inappropriate. Any guy trying to keep a pure heart can stop reading now...











I warned you.











I can't wait to get married and have lots of sex. To share a bed. Cuddle. Kiss. Share life with someone rather than come home to an empty apartment. To have a man open the new jelly jar and unjam the closet lock. Where do these random thoughts come from? (as if they're rare...) Partly from the student-written shows I saw tonight about relationships. Maybe from when I thought I should call Trista and see if she wants to hang out; oh, wait, she's probably enjoying the company of her husband. Also, perhaps from not feeling satisfied casually flirting with an old college friend tonight. As if if we ever got together we'd have the same intentions; unfortunately probably not. Where are the middle of the road guys who have the goal point of marriage without the awkward 2nd date, "What's stopping you from getting married?" haste? Where's the best friend friendship that leads to lifetime commitment? Where's my faith and trust that God will provide at the right time?

No comments: