Here's what I think I ought to do to get better: drink a glass of red wine and eat a Krispy Kream donut. Ho-Hos would even work. Too bad I can't drive to the store...
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
I can't believe I found a photo to go along with this!
You know that feeling of "I'm sick of being sick"? Health Services says it's not bronchitis, nor strep throat, and hopefully it's a virus that should run it's course between day 5 and 7. If I'm still feeling worse tomorrow, then I'm supposed to return to get more antibiotics. I skipped three classes today since during my first one, I was distracted with the fear that I was going to pass out. My cough medicine causes grogginess so I'm not allowed to drive. I've been sleeping all afternoon with 20 minute intervals of Will and Grace bloopers on youtube. Unfortunately, I had to miss choir (obviously, this is close to life or death if it results in missing choir with Mark) and the WHOS concert tonight (so much for that solo). Grr. I think this is the first time I've been bedridden since I had mono ten years ago. Occassionally, I think, "What is God trying to teach me through this?" and I'll let you know when I figure it out. How much have I eaten today? 1 baby tomato and a plate of nachos at 2pm. Maybe that's why I thought I'd pass out in class, a lack of nourishment. Did I mention I'm sick of being sick?
Here's what I think I ought to do to get better: drink a glass of red wine and eat a Krispy Kream donut. Ho-Hos would even work. Too bad I can't drive to the store...
Here's what I think I ought to do to get better: drink a glass of red wine and eat a Krispy Kream donut. Ho-Hos would even work. Too bad I can't drive to the store...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Could somebody who is less than seven hours away puh-lease take that girl some donuts!
Praying you are better soon and that you avoid operating heavy machinery in the mean time.
The Sexton's love you!
Thanks, Amie. You'll be happy to know someone offered at 9pm, but I was ready for bed. I'll be honest, I'm going to try to counter-balance my cough medicine intake with driving to class today... probably not my best idea, but it's only a mile away, three red lights... also, hopefully, I won't fall asleep in class. such high hopes for the day.
Post a Comment