Good news: I've officially (and finally) lost the twelve pounds I had gained teaching high schoolers in the fall of '06. Here's to no longer finding comfort in Ho-Hos and Java Chip fraps. Here's to exercise and smaller portions. Here's to less stress!!
Side note: check out Passion, a young guy from California who plays Christian songs on youtube. An amazing musician!
Speaking of which, thanks to Eric, I'm learning to play the guitar. It's the first time I've ever gotten past learning how to tune it. I'm especially excited to learn how to pluck. It puts a smile on my face thinking about the possibilities.
I've also been thinking about HOPE campers a lot recently. Their personal stories hit me at various moments and whenever I see a magazine article about, "Why children lie?" "Girls and body image," etc. I consider topics that we can address this summer. Looking forward to an amazing summer.
That's a little bit of me. Hope things are going well with the rest of all y'all. Missing you from my little apartment here in the middle of NJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment