Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Proof that I'm Alive

To celebrate the "I've survived 2 months in Europe" moment
(which was exactly 17 minutes ago
without regard to the time difference),
here are finally some photos of Grenoble. :-)
HP livin' in the city.
(sorry, Mom;
I had to try scaring you with the first one.
Love you!)

I recognize a word!

I'm terribly afraid that people have died in this river at some point.
It's the only water source I refuse to get near.

Not my best photo, but the view is great.
Welcome to Grenoble surrounded by three chains of mountain ranges in the French Alps.

Celebrating Chinese Mid-Autumn Day
Chinese food and French wine is the perfect meal.
Meeting international students is good too.
I think this guy is Austrian.
Dinner at the ladies' foyer.
Note the designated shelf and refrigerator space.
I think this was my pre-Chinese feast face. :-)
Hopefully more will come eventually.

1 comment:

The Sexton Crew said...

It's so good to see your face!! And with smiles, that's a bonus. =) Anxiously waiting to hear about the visa. We love you!

Amie