So complicated?...
How desperately difficult it is to communicate in a foreign language... Talk about trying to understand motives in a different culture... Pretty confused about what's going on within the church, how it affects me, and about the situation with my VISA... How in the world did volunteering in a church abroad become so complicated?...
3 comments:
Oh Heather,
I am so thrilled to find your blog. I am on Amie and Tim's often but never saw the links - duh - real blonde - no MissClairol here. Anyway - Sarah and I talk about you and think of you very often and have prayed for you - just never emailed you. I usually don't have my bible notebook and computer out at the same time and so I don't see your address when I am online. I have read a good bit of your blog. I have to tell you it sounds exciting, tough, scary at times, maturing, yet very beautiful. All those things and more. You look so great in the pictures - happy. I guess that is the joy of the Lord I see. You always have that glow -even on your worst day. And that hair - is there no style you cannot pull off???? It looks so great shorter. It is easy to sit here in my safe warm home with my family all around and and all my needs met and tell you it's all gonna be fine. It sounds like you and your father (your Heavenly Father) talk very often and you could not be safer ANYWHERE than right in the dead center of His will. But I know when you away from everything familiar and living closely with people you hardly know and barely understand the language swarming about you this must seem impossible at times. IMPOSSBILE. Be of good cheer though girl. It is all being worked out ahead of you and even when you can't see tomorrow and the end of the month because you are staring down the end of the food supply or the task of speaking to these people - He goes before you and prepares your path with LIGHT!! We love you and miss you very much. I will be reading you girl. Take care. Miss you in drama. Sorry my comment is SSSOOOOO long. Email me if you get a chance - I promise I'll reply. rhonda.lester@coldwellbanker.com
Heather - a little late but hear is the perfect recipe for you. Brown 1 lb of pork sausage and drain grease and set aside. Beat six eggs well with 2 cups of milk. Add to the egg mixture 10 slices of white bread cubed up with the crust off and 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese. Then add the sausage to the egg mixture and pour into a casserole dish. Cook at 350 for 45 mins. You can make this up the night before and pour it into a casserole dish in the morning to cook. Delicious and EASY and GREASY. Just kidding it not really greasy if you drain the sausage. Ha! Ha! Anyway - great any time of the day. Take care.
-Rhonda
Oh Heather - me one more time - I think I told you wrong on that recipe. it's 6 pieces of bread - not ten and its 1 1/2 cups of cheese not two. Not sure what I typed but It was bothering me so I wanted to be sure I told you right.
Rhonda
Post a Comment