Cold-Eeze rocks. Last night, I could feel a bug sneaking into my throat so I went to bed with a hot smelly herbs bean pack. This morning at choir, it was scratchy and by the end of the worship service, I felt like there was a brick on my chest. Sucked on first two Cold-Eezes and drank a lot of water as was instructed. At dinner time, I still felt awful, feverish with chills. But presently at 8:30pm, I'm bouncing back. I'm still sneezing and my throat keeps saying, "Just try me and I'll inflame." However, at least I have more energy. There's no way I can get sick now, three days before I start seminary!
If anyone's up at 8:05am tomorrow morning, the Pan-African choir is supposed to be performing on CBS' morning show (they'll be recording at 5am!). They did a great job on Friday night which, instead of a concert, was actually a Jewish-Baptist Martin Luther King, Jr. Service with more Hebrew than English. It was interesting and totally worth the three hour drive and two hours of Hebrew to see Mark, Tanya, Eric, Kristin and Carla a week before I returned to campus. Looking forward to singing with Mark and Eric again! Soon and very soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment