I completely understand this comes from a limited perspective, but at this moment, I can't think of anything I'd rather do than be a seminarian student here. I really liked my first class which gave me food for thought and I appreciated the emphasis that all this deep theological thought and debate across the generations isn't just for theologians but for all of us. Then I met friends at the gym and I pretended to work out since I'm still uber-sore from Sunday afternoon's work-out. Now I'm enjoying quiet time at my apartment. Maybe it's because nothing's due yet, but I'm soaking up this time like it was sun on a beach.
Do I feel strange being back at Drew? Not at all. I miss friends, but I appreciate it so much after my experiences in the past year and a half. No sunscreen needed here.
No comments:
Post a Comment