I lose everything. Once during a performance of Ionesco's The Bald Soprano in which I played The Maid, I lost my duster backstage...
As I pack to head to NJ, I can't find the following:
My alarm clock
My printer
My pillow
My internet cord
My posters
My cell phone ear piece for driving
I can use my cell phone as an alarm clock and I can use one of the pillows from Mom's house. I think internet cords are only about $5 and I'm not upset about the posters. I guess I just won't drive and talk, but the printer? That's kind of necessary for a grad student...
Granted, I've moved five times in the past year, so my lost list probably isn't so bad especially for me.
Still need to pack clothes, shoes and my comforter and clean up my bedroom. Pas de problem. Will probably take about an hour, so why not procrastinate by writing a blog post?
No comments:
Post a Comment